Left Hand Path
NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Mon May 27, 2019 9:32 am

Post subject: Social Application - Reenu
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:49 pm  
Member of LHP

Tell us a bit about yourself, what age are you, what do you do IRL, what are your normal playtimes?

Hey, my name is Adam, I'm 26 years old. I enjoy playing football and also pool. I usually play on evenings and weekends

What is your ingame social history? What guilds have you been in, what was your relationships with those guilds and why did you leave?

I used to be in Left Hand Path in January 2017 and was a member of the Fanatic raiding group with my Warlock 'Shadeyy'. I took a break from WoW in April 2017 due to big changes IRL and only came back in November 2018. Due to real life commitments I no longer have the time to raid or play many of my alts so I have landed on my paladin which is my oldest character.

If you have recently transferred to Thunderhorn, why?

I have always been on Thunderhorn

What is your character called? Please give an armory link.

Reenu - Don't yet have an armory link as I just changed name ready for the Zandalari Troll release but my paladin used to be called Magthunder

Tell us about your character(s), race, class, level, spec, professions, secondarys skills - and why you have chosen that. If you have any noteworthy alts, tell us about them too.

I have always been a Blood elf paladin and played this character from BC release. It was my main back then at which time I was also in LHP and raided MH and a little of BT but I was not a member of the core raid team then. I am Retribution at the moment bu tanking as OS as I do enjoy quick Queues ;P I have JC and mining as my professions as I had all classes at one point so I had all professions - I don't have time to play any alts nowadays so all gold etc has been sent to my paladin as it is the only one I will play

Why do you want to join Left Hand Path? If you mention any friend(s) in this application, please state the name(s)!

I have always enjoyed my time in LHP and want to join a guild socially that I can do the odd mythic run with and generally have some good times with people online. I am currently in an old friends guild where I am usually the only person online. I look forward to hearing from you and any questions feel free to catch me in game or drop me a message :)

Post subject: Re: Social Application - Reenu
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:54 pm  
Admin

Welcome back Adam

if you catch any officer online just give us a poke ;)

i also enabled the account name reenu, but guess i can delete that one :D
and keep this one active for you