Left Hand Path
NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:51 am

Post subject: Social - Guillin (Mage) and Kaminar (Demon Hunter)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:45 pm  

Hey everyone, I saw a post on the forums for this guild and I thought I'd chuck an application as a filthy casual... wait I mean social!

Tell us a bit about yourself, what age are you, what do you do IRL, what are your normal playtimes?

My name is Liam, I'm 34 and from costa-del-England (just without the sun and heat). I work full time as a manager for a well known retail brand over here. Normally I play for a couple of hours on a evening when RL allows (have a 5yr old so you can imagine how that goes sometimes!). I've been playing WoW since 2 months after EU launch (was a raider from Vanilla until I hung my boots I the middle of Cata), my mage has 489 days played (just checked) so he's a bit on the old side xD

What is your ingame social history? What guilds have you been in, what was your relationships with those guilds and why did you leave?

I started in a guild called Diesel over on Darkspear, progressing through the vanilla content. When the guild broke up I joined a guild called Vesper which saw me through TBC and Wrath. At the end of the Wrath I made the silly mistake of switching to Alliance on Argent Dawn. I stay there in a guild called Whitestar until the guild basically gave up the ghost at the end of Legion. I then made the decision to return to Darkspear as horde, however could not find life so I've been on the look out for a good fit for a couple of months.

I've never left a guild due to any hard feeling and it's always been because of a guild self-imploding or a change in priorities in RL.

If you have recently transferred to Thunderhorn, why?

Mainly after looking into this guild. As I said before I've been on the lookout for a strong/stable guild and this looks like a cracking place.

What is your character called? Please give an armory link.
Guillin (UD Mage) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/darkspear/Guillin
Kaminar (BE Demon Hunter) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/thunderhorn/Kaminar

Tell us about your character(s), race, class, level, spec, professions, secondarys skills - and why you have chosen that. If you have any noteworthy alts, tell us about them too.
I should really read a head before replying to questions :D
Guillin is my main, currently frost mage but I play whichever specs feels more fluid for myself. Currently Tailor/Enchanting (Tailoring is good for expulsom and then the rest is for gold purposes)
Kaminar is my main alt so speak. He's my havoc DH. Currently Skinning/LW as they compliment each other.

Why do you want to join Left Hand Path? If you mention any friend(s) in this application, please state the name(s)!
In my experience ofplaying this game I find the best guilds to be those who have a decent raid team as well as a strong casual/social side. I find these have the best atmosphere. I saw the recruitment post on the wow forums and thought why not

If you have any questions feel free to buzz me, but thank you for your time.

Post subject: Re: Social - Guillin (Mage) and Kaminar (Demon Hunter)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:44 pm  

Admin

On behalf of the guild, welcome to LHP!

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."