NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:56 pm

Post subject: Zparxy - moonkin
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:42 pm  
Member of LHP

Hi all.

First of all, I've somehow managed to get to 44 years of age.
I work as a buyer. My job is basically buying fruits and vegetables for the northern region of Norway.
Most days I work from 7 am to 3 pm, but from time to time it does require me to work quite a bit longer days.
Spending most of the workday in front of a computerscreen means I try to stay a bit active outside of work, so I try to get to the gym at least 2 times a week.
And I've started playing Padel [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNKFdPmnqyY[/youtube]
I'm normally online from around 6 pm on weekdays, apart from Thursday (Padel from 6 pm to 7.30 pm), to between 9 and 11 pm.
Due to the nature of my work, and the fact that the main offices are far south I do from time to time travel, and when I do, I won't be online at all unfortunately.
From time to time I also need to go to bed earlier, just so I can get to work at the right time in the morning. Need to clear the snow so I can get my car out to get to the office.

I started playing WoW at release, a few real life friends made a guild, and we grew from there.
Stayed there for 6 years as main tank for most of it. But due to healthissues I had to stop playing (Not a problem anymore after I got the needed operation).
I had a return to the game in Legion, and played until last spring. Some of the old friends from the first 6 years were nice enough to invite me into a new guild they had made.
Dwindling numbers forced a merger with another guild, unfortunately that guild also struggled with dwindling numbers.
Was hoping a lot of people would return with the new expansion.
I didn't have time to start playing again until November, and when I did we only had a few people online. the plan was for the guild to start raiding again after newyears,
But last Sunday I figured it was time to try to find a new guild. apart from me only one other player had been online for the last 18 days, and his only interest was playing the auctionhouse.
Apart from Wow I've also played Conan, Rift and Black desert.

Transferred to join this guild.

My character is called Zparxy, It's a troll druid, mainly focused on Moonkin now that I've been soloing quite a bit.
I haven't set up for healing or feral DPS, but I should be able to do a passable job at tanking.
My tradeskills are mining and enchanting. Haven't really maxed them out as I've been more focused on the rest of the game.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/magtheridon/Zparxy Not sure how long the link works since I've already transferred to Thunderhorn.

Not really my focus atm, but here goes:

What role do you want in a raid?
Ranged DPS as Moonkin, but can step in as tank if needed.
What raiding experience do you have?
Well, not much the last few years, but did do oldschool Molten Core and Blackwing lair back when it was 40 man.
Cleared most content up to and including Wrath of the lich king.
How do you prepare for a raid?
Studying tactics and getting consumables.
What are your preferred raid times?
Anything from 6 pm to 11 pm
Which addons do you use for raids?
Deadly boss mods
Weakauras
Exorsus raid tools
Do you have (can you download) Discord and a working microphone?
I have Discord installed.

Post subject: Re: Zparxy - moonkin
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:45 pm  

Admin

On behalf of the guild, welcome to LHP!

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."