NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:12 pm

Post subject: Leonthepro - Shadow Priest / Holy
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:42 pm  
Member of LHP

Hi LHP :01pompom:

My RL name is Roger, my character name comes from the film Leon the Professional (worth a watch if you've not seen it!).

I have been playing WoW for about 12 years I guess (maybe longer), I have been both factions on many occasions, currently I play a shadow priest on Alliance (with holy offspec), but am looking to get more involved in Horde, I love SP's (but they're bloody hard to play right!!) hence why I created a SP on Horde, I currently have 1 120 toon on Horde and a 110 Monk, tanking experience

In RL I am 'mature' (not giving my age away!) but I have two kids and my partner also has two children, their ages are 18, 15 and 18, 17 respectively! I am an IT professional in the UK (Marks and Spencer if you ask!)

The last time I was horde was on the server Executus, I guess this was before cataclysm, I didn't start raiding until ULDUAR IIRC

My character is currently sitting at 366

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... Leonthepro

I am using Herbalism and Alchemy (for Flask buff!)

I've seen LHP around while running around in Alliance and a friendly Demon Hunter invited me!!

I do have aspirations to Raid, on alliance I am currently 8/9 N and 2/9 HC, unfortunately I've only cleared the first two bosses in Uldir on Mythic when it was relevant content

I prefer to DPS but am a pretty reasonable healer, I use grid and mouseover macro's for healing (holy spec) but haven't toyed around enough with Discipline to be overly adept

I use the normal raid tools, dbm, gtfo, grid, exorsus raid tools etc (to name a few), and I also have Discord and Headset with Mic

I look forward to seeing more of you in game and really enjoy running dungeons (even to help others out!), and other activities

Cya in game :)

:ugeek:

Post subject: Re: Leonthepro - Shadow Priest / Holy
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:50 am  

Admin

On behalf of LHP welcome to our guild.

Great movie indeed :)

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."