NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:07 pm

Post subject: DPS Warrior - Raids and dungeons
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:01 pm  
Member of LHP

Original WoW forum post: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t ... aids/22876
Honestly, everything is there, I can't give much more details without hitting the post size limit. I'll summarize the most relevant points there.

I've been playing WoW since Burning Crusade, as pretty much all roles and classes at first, both PvE and PvP, in all kind of realms. However I've always favored PvE, and this is what I intend to keep doing with time. I never really feel like I'm done progressing, I want to keep going and tackle higher difficulties, so I've been wanting to dig Mythic mode since it's been introduced. Since Cataclysm I've been maining Warrior, trying to give all three specs equal love each expansion, and I've been maining Arms since the Tomb of Sargeras, when I started raiding Mythic.

Unfortunately, it's been pretty difficult to find a proper long term home for that, as guilds are created and disbanded, some move faction or just stop playing, some are too demanding, others are too nice to do what's needed sometimes to keep progressing. I hope I'll find the comfort of a new home in your guild and that we'll be able to help each other go further.

I believe it's difficult to find the proper balance between social and progression. And since you guys seem to have been around for a really long time, I suppose that means you know what you're doing and you're doing it well. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up enjoying playing with you, I'm definitely willing to try and spend some time in your ranks :D

Post subject: Re: DPS Warrior - Raids and dungeons
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:06 am  

Admin

Welcome to LHP.

On LHP behalf all i can wish is that we can provide what you're looking for and end up finding it your home too.

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."