Left Hand Path
NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:53 pm

Post subject: New Blood Introduction
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:52 pm  
Member of LHP

Hey There, I'm Nuwa or as I'm known in the underground.........Liam.

I'm 30 Years old from the Greatest City in the World - Sheffield, England. I currently work as a Labourer / Shopfitter (although at the moment work is a bit sparce so currently looking for a new job that isn't crazy stupid hours). I spend most of my free time playing PoE, PUBG and WoW and I'm normally active from 4PM onwards till late.

I've been playing WoW since just after WotLK Launch (Dec/Jan 2008/09) where I started playing a Warlock which I still sparingly play to this day at 120.

My first taste of raiding was ICC with my then Guild - Yeti Employment Agency (don't remember our actual progression but it was fairly decent) with who I raided with up until the end of Cata / start of MoP when the guild slowly started to die and I dropped off to be more of a casual player and just played with a few friends. I started committing more to the game towards the end of Legion (Oct/Nov 2017) when an old member from the Yeti's contacted me about a guild (Club Baby Seals later Team Baby Seals because we were forced to a name change) that had our old GL as a member which I joined (which meant Faction/Server Transferring over to Lighthammer - Alliance) and I raided with them up until December getting to 8/8 HC in Nighthold and 2/8M in Uldir: -1% on 2 attempts on Zek'Voz, but alas the state of the game and the server population led to some of our raiders (and other Ally Guilds on the server) to Server Transfer and the guild disbanded just after the New Year so I transferred back over to Horde to continue playing with Friends.

I currently play Nuwa my MM/BM Hunter as my main and has been my main since start of Legion, before that I mained Ret Paladin and of course my Warlock before that, but I have all Classes bar Shaman and Mage at 120 (115 and 110 respectively) but some of them are still Alliance, and I've only ever really played DPS (I don't trust myself to Tank or Heal so I just stayed to hitting things hard and avoiding fire).

Hopefully you didn't fall asleep after the first paragraph and got to learn a bit about me.