Left Hand Path
NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:48 pm

Post subject: Social application - Greggle
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:23 pm  
Member of LHP

Hello, I'm here for a social application!

Tell us a bit about yourself, what age are you, what do you do IRL, what are your normal playtimes?
My name is Hayley, I'm 26 from south-east England and working as a Management Accountant. I'm a cosplayer in my free time, and also have an unhealthy fondness of guinea pigs.
My normal play hours would be 8pm-10:30pm on weekdays, and pretty much any time during the weekends.

What is your ingame social history? What guilds have you been in, what was your relationships with those guilds and why did you leave?
I started playing WoW at the end of TBC, and have only just returned a few weeks ago after a long hiatus since the end of MoP. I think my social history in terms of guilds might be a bit out of date now, but my last raiding (and twinking) guild was Legacy on The Maelstrom. We were a 10 man HC raiding guild where I was a mistweaver with windwalker offspec, and we were 7th on the realm during my last period of raiding/playing (Siege of Org). I'm still in touch with members of the guild and only "left" to focus on my Masters degree.

If you have recently transferred to Thunderhorn, why?
After being away from the game for so long I thought it'd be nice to start fresh, so I created a new character to try a new class. I'm on Thunderhorn because an RL friend in LHP kept showing me all the mounts I'd been missing out on, and wanted to make him farm with me play alongside him.

What is your character called? Please give an armory link.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... rn/Greggle

Tell us about your character(s), race, class, level, spec, professions, secondarys skills - and why you have chosen that. If you have any noteworthy alts, tell us about them too.
I picked a DH since I've not played the class before and as I usually lean towards tanks or healers, it seemed a good choice. I am loving the class so far especially its mobility and level of self-sustainability as a tank.
I'm blood elf since there's not really a choice, and male since they're a good bodyshape for the demon hunter look.
Professions have changed a lot since I last played - I've gone for mining and JC as a combo since being able to cut gems is usually handy. I haven't gotten round to levelling these yet since there's so much content I've missed and am catching up with!
In regards to alts, I've not really got any others levelled yet.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... trom/Tskye is my old main, who will probably stay at 90 for nostalgia sake.

Why do you want to join Left Hand Path? If you mention any friend(s) in this application, please state the name(s)!
I want to join the guild because Grlock says you're all awesome. I think it'd be great to make some new friends to experience new and old content with. Although I don't think I can commit to raiding nowadays, I would love to join for other group activities.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)

Post subject: Re: Social application - Greggle
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:43 pm  
Member of LHP

Still not doing Herald, otherwise good player :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:51 pm  

Admin

Hey Lumin,

Thank you for your application.

I've put a poll up and will get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:09 am  

Admin

Hey Lumin,

I'm happy to inform you that your application is successful.

Please poke any officer online for an invite.

Welcome to LHP!

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."