NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:59 am

Post subject: Social application - Darkwing-Thunderhorn
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:16 pm  
Member of LHP

Social:

Tell us a bit about yourself, what age are you, what do you do IRL, what are your normal playtimes?

Greets guys, My RL name is Dimi and I'm 27. I went to uni and got my bachelor of science in psychology, however I didn't like the job itself so I went and and pursued something I wanted to do because I love doing it instead of getting a "good job" so I went and became an electrician for the trainrail infrastructure in Belgium.
I tend to play after work (17h00-23h00 CET) in the weekend I won't be on much since the girlfriend needs her attention aswel.

What is your ingame social history? What guilds have you been in, what was your relationships with those guilds and why did you leave?

I started of as alliance back in vanilla, never got into the game much since I was too young and had restricted playtime because computers weren't a given back then. Later on in TBC I got my own computer and made it to max lvl. It wasn't until wotlk and joined the horde that I really got into raiding and pvp, I raided the shit out of naxx, toc the whole shebang. Started getting into arena aswel in wotlk. Then I've been on and off of wow for a long period I've played and raided in all expansions but never too hardcore since WOD. Now i'm back and loving the changes to pvp on my shiny new rogue. I'm currently in a guild called the orgrimmar massive and I have been following around a bunch of friends, the buddies I pvp with though have transferred to this glorious new guild. (Shifty, AngryCoco, Fat(Xt)) there is a fair possibility that another friend will apply since our old guild has died out.

What is your character called? Please give an armory link.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... n/Darkwing

Tell us about your character(s), race, class, level, spec, professions, secondarys skills - and why you have chosen that. If you have any noteworthy alts, tell us about them too.
My goodness, name the class and I 'll have it around 100-120. Maining the rogue now though and having a blast. I mained shammy in most expansions in all specs, mained a mage in
Draenor, mained priest and pally in cata, mained monk, shammy in pandaland. I've played all roles aswel, healing, tanking and dps. Mostly healer and tank in pve though due to sexy queuetimes. Current professions are herbalism and lvling enchanting.
Why do you want to join Left Hand Path? If you mention any friend(s) in this application, please state the name(s)!
PvP buddies are in here and i just want to be in a guild that has some chatter and life in it.
Shifty, Xt, Angrycoco

There you go the application form.
Looking forward to meeting you all. :01wave:

Post subject: Re: Social application - Darkwing-Thunderhorn
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:46 am  

Admin

Hey Darkwing,

Thank you for your application.

I've put a poll up and will get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."

Post subject: Re: Social application - Darkwing-Thunderhorn
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:29 pm  

Admin

Hey Darkwing,

I'm happy for inform you that your application is successful.

Please poke any officer online for an invite.

Welcome to LHP!

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."