Left Hand Path
NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:15 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Feardotcom App (Semi Social)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:58 pm  
Member of LHP

Social

Hey, My real name is Shane, I am 30 years old, i live in England, i am an Ex Choreographer (please, no gay jokes about a guy dancing...i get enough of them from my wife), i am now a stay at home carer for my daughter, my usual play times are a little through the day, maybe a little more when my daughter is at school, but mostly at nights/evenings when she is calm and or in bed.

On Thunderhorn, not that many to be honest, a few random ones, usually just a guild made that me and my wife use for a mass bank. I did raid with Quantum on alliance in Cata, but i will detail that more below.

The character i am applying with is my warlock called Feardotcom - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... Feardotcom

Blood elf Warlock, level 120, Affliction, Tailoring, and that is it for now (never been one to keep with professions unless i really have to)

Why do you want to join Left Hand Path? If you mention any friend(s) in this application, please state the name(s)!
I have played WoW since vanilla, and for quite some time and a few expansions, i raiding on quite a hardcore level, then real life took priority, so my raiding stopped, on occasion i still raiding on a casual level while still clearing content in good time, i now have time to pick up raiding again, i have decided to do so on my blood elf warlock, and through searches and looking around on the server, i found you guys, and the guild seems to be the kinda place i am looking for, My lock right now isnt ready for raiding, only hitting 120 earlier today, so as of right now i am looking for a social spot with the intention of raiding when he is really if a spot is there, i intend to work gearing him quite hard in the following few days/weeks. So while this is a social app, i have added my raiding info so that when i get my lock to raiding level, i have already sent my raiding information and such, hopefully you understand.

Raiders:

What role do you want in a raid?
Caster DPS, I have raided in every other spot baring a healer

What raiding experience do you have?
Vanilla - All content, baring AQ, was mostly into pvp back then.
Burning Crusade- Cleared all content up until tier 6 on my rogue
Lich-Cleared all content on my hunter, took a break around ICC launch (actully had an alt pally tank, that i used to help a guild on kilrogg, who where stuggling to clear hc dungeons, to having ulduar pretty much on farm)
Cata- i played casually through this xpac, only taking up raiding when dragon soul was added, managed to gear my ret pally and clear dragon soul pre nerf
That was the end of my raiding days, since then i have played on a more casual basis.

How do you prepare for a raid?
Same as i always, make sure i have food/flasks/pots, read up on the bosses and watch tactic videos in case i have missed something.

What are your preferred raid times?
Any weekday really, i have seen your raid times, and they are suited quite well

Which addons do you use for raids?
DBM and Recount (not to watch the table, just to make sure i am personally hitting the dps i should be)
I also used to use peggle for down time...that seemed to stop when it posts i set a new high score in guild chat....while on chess in kara :P

Do you have (can you download) Discord and a working microphone?
Yes to both of these

Thanks for your time

Post subject: Re: Feardotcom App (Semi Social)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:45 pm  
Admin

Hello Shane,

Thank you for your application, there is one small problem, at this moment we have filled our raid roster :)
which means we don't have a spot for you at this moment in time.

Would you be interested in joining as a social for now and see where it ends?

Seraphiell

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:00 pm  
Member of LHP

Yeah, a social spot would be alright for now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:15 pm  
Admin

Please contact us ingame for an invite :)

Nusse

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]