Left Hand Path
NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:28 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Social Application - Fat
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:24 pm  
Member of LHP

Social:

Tell us a bit about yourself, what age are you, what do you do IRL, what are your normal playtimes?
Hello, I am Normunds, a Baltic born 24 year old human. I've been playing wow since middle of BC on and off.
Currently living in America and waiting on papers so I don't do anything except online studying on Udacity and playing whatever games I can on the hardware I have which is mostly shite. Currently I play Various hours but I typically log on roughly 5-6pm UK time.

What is your ingame social history? What guilds have you been in, what was your relationships with those guilds and why did you leave?
I played on Thunderhorn in Mists and a little in WoD in a guild called No skill Just Luck, that ended up in flames as I did not enjoy 20man raiding anymore and the people either as a few of them got toxic. After that I came back later in WoD and transferred to Silvermoon and stayed there till the end of legion in a guild that was called "Almost Heroes" in which it was top10 on silvermoon for Xavius mythic which I was part of. I left most of these guild because they got too serious and that isn't enjoyable in a raiding situation. Now I am back on Thunderhorn to play with friends.

If you have recently transferred to Thunderhorn, why?
I didn't transfer I've had characters here for years so no reasoning behind it except friends.

What is your character called? Please give an armory link.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... derhorn/Xt

Tell us about your character(s), race, class, level, spec, professions, secondarys skills - and why you have chosen that. If you have any noteworthy alts, tell us about them too.
I'm currently playing a Nightborne Rogue at the level cap of 120, My professions are currently Herb/Alch for profit and down the line personal use. No secondary skills that are noteworthy, nor any alts that are notweorthy.

Why do you want to join Left Hand Path? If you mention any friend(s) in this application, please state the name(s)!
I'm looking for a laidback and active guild, my friend Coco has spoken highly of you and my friend Ben has also recently joined the guild, so I'm following my friends if possible.

Post subject: Re: Social Application - Fat
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:14 am  
Admin

Hey Normunds,

Thank you for you applying, we will get back to you very shortly :)

Nusse

Post subject: Re: Social Application - Fat
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:16 am  
Admin

Please contact us in-game for an invite!

Nusse

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]