Left Hand Path
NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:32 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Social Application - Valenwood
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:14 pm  
Member of LHP

Hey there

Tell us a bit about yourself, what age are you, what do you do IRL, what are your normal playtimes?
I'm Ray, 30 from England. Normal play times are kinda hard to nail down as I'm supercasual at the moment.

What is your ingame social history? What guilds have you been in, what was your relationships with those guilds and why did you leave?
I was an officer in Legion of Exiles back in Vanilla as well as a raiding member in Soldiers of Light, Then moved to Alonsus for a while, and from there to Ragnarok with my other raiding guilds (though amazingly I've managed to forget their names it's been that long...). My main is currently GM of Cart Life on Alliance side - which is bascially LoE but dead >_> some of us still play though.

What is your character called? Please give an armory link.
Valenwood - Can't actually provide an Armory link as I've only just created him via level boost. He's 110 currently.

Tell us about your character(s), race, class, level, spec, professions, secondarys skills - and why you have chosen that. If you have any noteworthy alts, tell us about them too.
Emevas is my Alliance side character, 110 Human rogue, though I have my Hunter from Vanilla and BC still at 70, my Mage from BC at 70, and a number of others in between.

Why do you want to join Left Hand Path? If you mention any friend(s) in this application, please state the name(s)!
I'm just looking for a social guild and I have a few friends here - Retuska, Mentall and M├ęgane.

Thanks

Ray

Post subject: Re: Social Application - Valenwood
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:15 pm  
Member of LHP

*Waves*

Good guy, tastes fine. Get him in

Post subject: Re: Social Application - Valenwood
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:31 am  
Admin

Thank you for the application and welcome to LHP,

Please contact us ingame for an invite,

Nusse

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]