Left Hand Path
NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:34 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Stellhunter - 120 Tauren Hunter application
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:45 am  
Member of LHP

Social:

Tell us a bit about yourself, what age are you, what do you do IRL, what are your normal playtimes?
Hello, I'm a 31 year old swedish guy that try to play as much as I can while still manageing work and keeping up with 3 small children. Playtime are for the most part weekday evenings when the children has gone to sleep, and a more "whenever it fits" aproach on the weekends with the major part also when the children is sleeping.

What is your ingame social history? What guilds have you been in, what was your relationships with those guilds and why did you leave?
Played hardcore as Ally Druid and Horde Warlock in Vanilla and BC, played semi-hardcore as Horde Shaman and Ally DK in WOTLK. Almost skipped all of Cata, but came back in the end of it right before release of Panda. Thats when I started my hunter, that has been my main since that. So I've been in a RL-guild since the beginning of Panda, but now all my RL's has quit the game for good, and I feel like I really need to join a new guild where there are accually people online to chat with. The game is getting more and more boring playing solo for every expansion.

If you have recently transferred to Thunderhorn, why?
Been a TH realmer since Panda.

What is your character called? Please give an armory link.
:tauren-0: Stellhunter

Tell us about your character(s), race, class, level, spec, professions, secondarys skills - and why you have chosen that. If you have any noteworthy alts, tell us about them too.
Well, legion made me level up some alts between LFR lockdowns and wiping in PUG Mythics just to keep me sane.
120 Hunter (main)
110 Druid, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock and Warrior (All on Thunderhorn)
Also got a 110 DK on Darksorrow (alliance, my old WOTLK main)
The Warlock and Druid that was my vanilla/BC mains are still just lvl 70, just keeping them for the memories.

Why do you want to join Left Hand Path? If you mention any friend(s) in this application, please state the name(s)!
Well, It seemed like a nice guild with the right preferences that I am looking for in a guild. I'm really in dire need or the social bit, if I'm not gonna quit WoW for good as the game is just not that fun anymore when you have to do everything all alone and have none to talk to. I have not had anyone online in the guild I'm in right now for over 2 years, and all my RL's have quit the game so I'm just very alone in a game full of people and that seems like a big waste of time and money for me. I am not unfamiliar with raiding and it would be awsome to try it out sometimes, but it really isn't someting that I am striving for to do in full time with my social life. A normal once in a while would fill my "raid-cup" plenty.

Raiders:

What role do you want in a raid? I have raided as everything, tank, healer and DPS from 40-man to 10-man. I've mainly played DPS now for the most part, and I guess that is what I'm mostly gonna play in the future aswell, but with all my alts I have an easy transition if I would like to try something else.
What raiding experience do you have? Regular raiding from MC > ICC, LFR (with some normals) cata > now
How do you prepare for a raid? Come in time, preferably be the one that starts summuning the slackers, have pots and foods ready to be wasted more or less. I guess the prep has not changed that much since I played more hardcore
What are your preferred raid times?sometime after 19-20.00 > Late night. Flexible on the end time, not so much on the start time as it is dictated by when the children is tucked in bed
Which addons do you use for raids? DBM, Omen, Details! i guess are the more required ones.
Do you have (can you download) Discord and a working microphone? Yes, and yes.

Post subject: Re: Stellhunter - 120 Tauren Hunter application
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:46 am  
Admin

Hey,

Thank you for your application, we will get back to you shortly,

Nusse

Post subject: Re: Stellhunter - 120 Tauren Hunter application
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:16 pm  
Admin

Please contact us ingame for an invite :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]