Left Hand Path
NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:15 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Recruitment Social Application for Me and my Partner
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:39 pm  
Member of LHP

Hi,

I am looking to join LHP you will see below as you read why. But this application is for myself and my partner who is new to the game.

Tell us a bit about yourself, what age are you, what do you do IRL, what are your normal playtimes?

Im Kenny, 36, Data analyst and games designer(one day ill get a hit). I am generally online for 4 hours a night between 6 and midnight and anytime at weekend.

What is your ingame social history? What guilds have you been in, what was your relationships with those guilds and why did you leave?

Hey I was so happy to see your guild name run past me. I have came back for BfA after a break of a few expansions and I am bringing my partner along for the ride.

I was a casual/medium raider up till the end of Cata but then real life got in the way. I used to run a guild called Pheonix Tear and we used to run with some of the casuals and alts of LHP back in wrath. I was a fair guild leader managing 2 raid teams and 150 socials so know how to behave in a guild.

Guild disintegrated due to me not being online as much and a lot of the main players of the guild also stopped playing.

If you have recently transferred to Thunderhorn, why? There only is Thunderhorn.....its home

What is your character called? Please give an armory link. Zizik https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... horn/Zizik
my Partner is currently a Warlock but may not like it, and probably going to go a hunter but hes really just enjoying the experience.

Tell us about your character(s), race, class, level, spec, professions, secondarys skills - and why you have chosen that. If you have any noteworthy alts, tell us about them too.
I have 3 chars, Zizik - Healing Priest, Mootilate - Tank Warrior and Atlahua - BM hunter. One of each. for BFA so far leveling up Alchemy on priest, BS on Warrior and Engineering on Hunter.

Why do you want to join Left Hand Path? If you mention any friend(s) in this application, please state the name(s)!
I want to be in an established busy guild, only been back for a month and 2 guild have imploded. Also the fact I used to play with you guys and I want the social aspect like only wow. Run dungeons with guildies and not LFG, build back up my rep as a good healer. All the community stuff wow was about and I think we could have that in LHP

Thanks,

Kenny

Post subject: Re: Recruitment Social Application for Me and my Partner
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:50 am  

Admin

Hey zizik,

Thank you for your application.

We will only consider this for yourself since our internal rules demand separated applications for each one applying.

So in your partner case another application is required to be considered.

I will put a poll up for yours and will get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."

Post subject: Re: Recruitment Social Application for Me and my Partner
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:16 pm  

Admin

Hey zizik,

I'm happy to inform you that your application is successful.

Please poke any officer online for an invite.

Welcome to LHP!

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]