Left Hand Path
NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:47 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Drogo Application
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:48 pm  
Member of LHP

Quote:
Tell us a bit about yourself, what age are you, what do you do IRL, what are your normal playtimes?

Hey! My name is Anders or as most call me Arne. Im a 25 year old guy from Copenhagen, Denmark. Ive spent most of my adult life being sick (nothing serious) so im not doing much education/work wise but im very happy 99% of the time and am very outgoing. I love being social and talking to people so ive spent a lot of my life doing just that :)

Quote:
What is your ingame social history? What guilds have you been in, what was your relationships with those guilds and why did you leave?

Ive been playing WoW for a long time now and have been in some different guilds during that time. Ignoring fun guilds the guilds ive been in is: I started on Horde and from late BC to mid WotLK i was raiding on team 2/3 in Supreme Voodoo. After the guild moved server i raided some with Dark Intent but started doing more and more PvP so i wasnt really in a serious guild till i joined the Wildhammer guild "No Skill Just Luck" in MoP. After they merged with WoW Gone i went from Horde to Alliance. Since i joined the Alliance i havent been in any serious guilds and have spent most of my time either not playing or being in small social guilds.

Quote:
If you have recently transferred to Thunderhorn, why?

Ive been playing on Thunderhorn since i first started in late Vanilla.

Quote:
What is your character called? Please give an armory link.

The character i would like to join on is called Drogo and the link is: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... horn/Drogo

My most "known" characters on Alliance are called: Setup, Zetup and Skazza

Quote:
Tell us about your character(s), race, class, level, spec, professions, secondarys skills - and why you have chosen that. If you have any noteworthy alts, tell us about them too.

Oops i did most of this above :) Drogo who im playing in BFA is a Orc Death Knight with Engineering and Enchanting. I havent done much with proffesions but i thought i would mention them just in case.

Quote:
Why do you want to join Left Hand Path? If you mention any friend(s) in this application, please state the name(s)!

Since ive been on this server for a long time ive always known your guild and since you guys are still going (Respect btw) i thought i would been an obvious choice as im now Horde again. Ive been playing with a few guy from your guild in my time. Wobsy (doesnt play anymore) and Retuska/Stridders is still in the guild i believe and ive talked a lot with Madcowgohowl but i dont think he is still there?

Thanks for reading all this and i hope i get to join you guys before BFA launches! :)

Post subject: Re: Drogo Application
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:17 am  
Admin

Hei Anders!

Thank you for you application, we will get back to you shortly :)

Post subject: Re: Drogo Application
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:59 am  

Admin

Hei Anders!

I'm happy to inform you that your application is successful.

Please poke any officer online for an invite.

Welcome to LHP!

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]