Left Hand Path
NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:58 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Soulfury's Application
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:25 pm  
Member of LHP

Tell us a bit about yourself, what age are you, what do you do IRL, what are your normal playtimes?
I am 20 years old, currently a student, and I am online at afternoons and evenings.

What is your ingame social history? What guilds have you been in, what was your relationships with those guilds and why did you leave?
I have played wow since WotLK, but only on free servers. I have started to play on an official server over one year ago. I intend to join your guild with a character created about a month ago, which haven’t been in any guilds yet.

If you have recently transferred to Thunderhorn, why?
I only played on Thunderhorn.

What is your character called? Please give an armory link.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/thunderhorn/Soulfury

Tell us about your character(s), race, class, level, spec, professions, secondarys skills - and why you have chosen that. If you have any noteworthy alts, tell us about them too.
I have two characters worth mentioning: Soulfury, and Illidanie.
Illidanie (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/thunderhorn/Illidanie), a lvl 110 Demon Hunter, was my main. He’s a night elf. I have played Alliance because I wanted to play with my friends, but my heart beats for the horde so I couldn’t take it any more. I would be spending minimum time playing him, and a majority of time playing the character that I’m applying to join your guild: Soulfury.
Soulfury is a Nightborne- since I was creating a new character I wanted it to be one of the allied races. It’s a warlock, a class I always played on free servers. I keep switching the specs and I haven’t yet chosen a preferred one. I have Inscription leveled up, and Alchemy learned and intended to level up in BFA. No secondary skills leveled.

Why do you want to join Left Hand Path? If you mention any friend(s) in this application, please state the name(s)!
I want to join a strong guild with a rich history and current raid progression. This one seems the best for me.

What role do you want in a raid?
Ranged DPS

What raiding experience do you have?
Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and some heroic Antorus on my alt Illidanie (can confirm that on armory)

How do you prepare for a raid?
I make sure nothing will interrupt me IRL, and be online at least 15 minutes before the start time.

What are your preferred raid times?
I am free anytime. No preferrences.

Which addons do you use for raids?
DMB, Recount, Weak Auras 2. I am willing to download any you will recommend to me.

Do you have (can you download) Discord and a working microphone?
I am not currently using it, but I can download it. I have a working microphone.

Post subject: Re: Soulfury's Application
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am  

Admin

Hey Soulfury,

Thank you for your application.

I've put a poll up and we will get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:36 pm  

Admin

Hey Soulfury,

I'm happy to inform you that your application is successful.

Please poke any officer online for an invite.

Welcome to LHP!

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:53 pm  
Member of LHP

Thanks for letting me join you! I will ask for an invite as soon as I will see someone online.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]