Left Hand Path
NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:15 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Kolkman's Application
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:27 pm  

Member of LHP

Tell us a bit about yourself, what age are you, what do you do IRL, what are your normal playtimes?
My name is Sander, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 25 years old. I work from 7 to 4 PM as a technical draftsman (drawing lines on the computer basically) and whenever I'm not working, I'm usually gaming or visiting the movie theater.

What is your ingame social history? What guilds have you been in, what was your relationships with those guilds and why did you leave?
I started playing when Cataclysm started, I joined a Dutch guild where I was a member of for several years. The server died down, people started leaving and that's where I left too.
During Mists of Pandaria I joined a mass-guild, a few members and I decided to create smaller cozier guild and I was co-leader for about a year until I had to leave country for an internship.
I had a bit of a break, haven't been really active in guild until Legion, where I am now an officer and raidleader of an Alliance guild.

If you have recently transferred to Thunderhorn, why?
I have decided to make a new character on Thunderhorn because I want to play with my friend, Restoferal, and he told me about the guild he plays in.

What is your character called? Please give an armory link.
My character on Thunderhorn is a Troll Death Knight called Kolkman, and is still in the leveling process, it doesn't even show up on Armory yet.
I have a (maily Resto) Druid called Kolkman (click) which has been my main since the start of Legion.
Halfway throuh the expansion I switched to a Blood Death Knight called Kolknight (click)(I am very creative).

Tell us about your character(s), race, class, level, spec, professions, secondarys skills - and why you have chosen that. If you have any noteworthy alts, tell us about them too.
I made a new character on Thunderhorn so I'm still in the leveling process. I made a Troll Death Knight on which I'll be tanking mostly, I really like Blood and don't like DPS-specs at all to be honest.
Kolkman is a 110 Night Elf Druid with Herbalism and Alchemy, I provide quite a bit of flasks for my current guild and also all cauldrons for raiding.
Kolknight is a 110 Dwarf Death Knight with Enchanting and Engineering, I barely use Engineering but I do provide enchants for my current guild.

Why do you want to join Left Hand Path? If you mention any friend(s) in this application, please state the name(s)!
As mentioned earlier, I want to join my friend Restoferal after he told me a bit about the guild. For example, I like that there are several raiding teams as he explained, giving a lot of people the chance to experience the raids in a toxic-free manner.

Raiders:
I am unsure whether I want to raid with Left Hand Path but I am certainly interested in joining the guild as a social.
I feel, however, that it's best for everyone to know what they're up against so I will fill in the raiding application, even if I haven't decided yet.

What role do you want in a raid?
I have always been a main healer and started tanking in Legion so I would prefer to heal or tank. Since I'll be joining on a Death Knight, that'll be tanking of course.

What raiding experience do you have?
Cataclysm - Warlords of Draenor I raided casually, every other raid I could go to, I went. It was still a learning process for me so I didn't go all in.
Legion I raided semi-hardcore dedicated. I have cleared over a hundred Legion raids with my Druid and Death Knight combined, raidleading half of those.
Right now I have experience in all Hardcore Legion raids.

How do you prepare for a raid?
Pretty basic preperation I suppose. Personal preparations are taking a shower, grabbing a bottle of coke and some cookies.
In-game preperations are getting enough flasks together so I can make a cauldron, having all my gear gemmed and enchanted, having the potions needed.
And of course, knowing the fight at the start of any raid tier.

What are your preferred raid times?
Anything goes between 6PM and midnight gametime basically.

Which addons do you use for raids?
I used both DBM and BigWigs, right now I'm on BigWigs.
WeakAuras2, Grid2, Exorsus Raid Tools, Details!, Omen Threat Meter.

Do you have (can you download) Discord and a working microphone?
Yes I do.

I hope I haven't bored anyone to death, thanks for reading.

Post subject: Re: Kolkman's Application
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:22 pm  

Admin

Hey Kolkman,

Thank you for your application.

I've put a poll up and will be back with an answer as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:38 am  

Admin

Hey Kolkman,

I'm happy to inform you that your application is successful.

Please poke any officer online for an invite.

Welcome to LHP!

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:39 am  

Member of LHP

Thank you, I'll be sure to look for an officer when I get back home from work.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]