NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:33 am

Post subject: READ BEFORE APPLYING! About LHP, raids and lootsystem
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:23 pm  
Admin

Hello, possible future Lefty,

and welcome to our forum. If you are reading this means you have some interest in our guild, and you probably want to know more about it. I'll assume you have a special interest in raiding - if you don't, you probably know someone in the guild who has told you about it already.

One of the positive sides about a large guild is that there's always people around, and the guildchat is rarely quiet for very long. Another benefit of a guild of this size is that all professions are well represented, so finding a crafter for most things you might need shouldn't prove too hard.

We raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. The raids start at 20.00 server time, and end at around 23.00. You will be expected to be inside the raid at start time.

For these raids, we use the Persolootroll addon. You can get it here.

You, as a possible new Lefty, are probably wondering how in the world you're supposed to be able to get any new shinies at all, just keep in mind that we'll always prefer giving loot to someone who can use it, rather than disenchant it. Generally we Lefties are also very generous, and will gladly pass on something that is a minor upgrade for themselves if they see it's huge upgrade for someone else.

We also of course have a working guildbank (and a tabard!), but before you get access to it we want to see you in action for a while. We take using consumables in raids rather seriously, and much prefer that people bring their own consumables. The guildbank is there for the times when you simply haven't had the time to farm, but as I'm sure you understand, the guildbank doesn't exactly stock itself, so we rely on donations.

If you've decided to apply, you may be interested in knowing that all applications are voted on by the officers. This takes anywhere between a few hours to a few days, depending on most importantly how much free time the officers have to make their decision and, frankly, the quality of the application itself.

I hope this answers most of the questions you might have about how Left Hand Path works. If not, feel free to post in this thread and I'll do my best to help you out.

Good luck with your application!

Last edited by twicedead on Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 15 times in total.
(Updated 17.09.2014)