Left Hand Path
NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Fri May 14, 2021 11:17 am

Post subject: Social Application - Shroot
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:09 pm  

Tell us a bit about yourself, what age are you, what do you do IRL, what are your normal playtimes?

My name is Ben (23) and I work as a Software Developer; I have been playing WoW for about 14 years and typically play a few hours a day and more so at the weekend. I don't really do hardcore raiding, normally focusing on Battle Pets / Transmog / Mythic Dungeons.

What is your ingame social history? What guilds have you been in, what was your relationships with those guilds and why did you leave?

I haven't been in previous guilds on this character; I have previously been in Ravenswing and Kindred Spirits on alts and a raiding guild that was disbanded in Wrath of the Lich King.

If you have recently transferred to Thunderhorn, why?

N/A, always been on Thunderhron.

What is your character called? Please give an armory link.

Shroot
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... orn/shroot

Tell us about your character(s), race, class, level, spec, professions, secondarys skills - and why you have chosen that. If you have any noteworthy alts, tell us about them too.

120 Zandalari Troll, Resto Druid, Alchemy/Herbalism - chosen entirely out of personal preference and love! This is my main on the Horde side.

Why do you want to join Left Hand Path? If you mention any friend(s) in this application, please state the name(s)!

Requesting as this is one of the larger guilds on the server and is socially active.