Left Hand Path
NewsForumRecruitmentRegisterUsername  Password  OK

Left Hand Path

EU - Thunderhorn
It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:56 pm

Post subject: Xabro
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:14 am  
Member of LHP

Tell us a bit about yourself, what age are you, what do you do IRL, what are your normal playtimes?
Hello ,my name is Jakub i am 32 years old and i work for mcdonalds. I come from czech republic , but i live in Germany . Ihave returned to world of warcraft since i enden when ended Cataclysm. Before i took this mine pause i was used to play on thunderhorn, but in those 8 or more years i completely lost my old acc inf pass and so so i made new one .I mostly play at afternoon and nights, but when i have days off im online almost all day.
What is your ingame social history? What guilds have you been in, what was your relationships with those guilds and why did you leave?
I have been recently in one cz guild named Nájezdníci, but there is no more raid progress and that guild is basically dead, even for m+ is hard to get group there.

What is your character called? Please give an armory link. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... horn/xabro
Iknow that my gear is not the best one but im doing everything to improve it

Tell us about your character(s), race, class, level, spec, professions, secondarys skills - and why you have chosen that. If you have any noteworthy alts, tell us about them too.
Well my main character is called Xabro and its resto druid , i have chosene resto druid because in past i was playing this class and spec (from vanilla started till cata ended) i have alchemy and herbalism, because i interested in raiding an m+ keys and with alchemy i have flasks and pots and so im allways raid prepared, and alchemy trinket is also super for me as healer
Why do you want to join Left Hand Path? If you mention any friend(s) in this application, please state the name(s)!

Raiders:

What role do you want in a raid? I would like to raid as healer
What raiding experience do you have? i have done whole BoD normal on my warlock called Xaben(i can move him too to LHP), have done few tries on COS hc with pug run
How do you prepare for a raid? when i sign for raid im online like 1 hour before , everytime i have in bags flasks , pots and food, keeping my addons updated
What are your preferred raid times? well evening is fine for me but i cant come for every single raid because i have work and wife , but shes ok with my wow playing because shes plaing too , not much but she is
Which addons do you use for raids? i use DBM, details, weak auras and healbot for raiding
Do you have (can you download) Discord and a working microphone? I have discord and havent problem to communicate

Thanks for reading my application and have a good day Xabro.

Post subject: Re: Xabro
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:41 am  

Admin

Hey Xabro,

Thank you for your application.

Please poke any officer online for an invite.

Cheers,

Twice :Cross:

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side! I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride."

Post subject: Re: Xabro
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 11:25 am  
Member of LHP

Thank you :)